Monday 24 September 2012

Team v Derby City is go!

Hello and welcome to the blog for Team v Derby City

My name is Lucy and I'm looking for people aged 16 to 25 living in Derby to help me make a real difference in our community.  As a Team v Leader for 2012-2013 I'm part of a network of over 100 young volunteers across England selected by vinspired to design and deliver three social action projects to tackle important issues that affect people living in Derby.  
But I can't do it alone!! 

In just 3 weeks time our first campaign theme will be announced and I need a team of dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers to help me with every step of the process.  You can give as little or as much time as you want and in return you'll make new friends, learn new skills, and do something good for your community. (And of course there will be cake along the way!)

I'll post with more details soon, but for now please get in touch if you'd like to find out more or have any questions: 

Email:  teamvderbycity@gmail.com

Follow us on Twitter:  @TeamvDerbyCity

Find us on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/TeamvDerbyCity

Together, we can change the world - one campaign at a time


No comments:

Post a Comment